This Cutting-Edge Sleep Supplement Gives Your Body Fuel for Restorative Sleep
Qualia Night is scientifically formulated to help you sleep better.
Want to know the secret to a successful, productive, and happy life? Get a good night’s sleep. That may sound overly simplistic, but it’s true. Without deep restorative sleep on a regular basis, it is biologically impossible to achieve peak physical or cognitive performance. And that means it’s impossible to live your best life. Fortunately, getting good sleep is now a lot easier thanks to the team of scientists and researchers at Neurohacker Collective. They spent years researching sleep and cognition, and now their revolutionary sleep supplement Qualia Night, which is designed to support sleep quality, is being hailed as a major breakthrough in the science of sleep.
Why does bad sleep make us so miserable? What exactly is going on when we sleep?
Common sense would suggest the brain and body are inactive while we’re asleep. But in reality they are both very busy. While we are sleeping the body repairs cells, muscles, and tissues, and synthesizes key proteins and hormones. Meanwhile the brain regroups and reorganizes neurons so they can efficiently communicate and store information, and the glymphatic system clears out waste from the central nervous system, including toxic chemicals that build up throughout the day.
In order to perform all this maintenance on a nightly basis, the brain and body require a very specific set of fuels and nutrients. That’s why Neurohacker Collective created Qualia Night.
Qualia Night is not a sleeping pill. It doesn’t contain any pharmaceutical sedatives and it isn’t designed with the goal of causing drowsiness. Rather, it’s designed to support the quality of your sleep.
Neurohacker Collective’s goal in formulating the Qualia Night sleep supplement was to help the body help itself. To do that, they analyzed the neurological and biological processes that take place while we sleep and developed a patent-pending blend of raw materials that:
– Support the creation and use of melatonin, a hormone that regulates your circadian rhythm by signaling to your brain that it is time to sleep.
– Support the creation and use of gamma aminobutyric acid, or GABA, a naturally occurring neurotransmitter that inhibits certain brain signals and decreases activity in your nervous system.
– Support the creation and use of brain-derived neurotrophic factor, or BDNF, a protein that protects and supports the growth of new neurons, which is essential for memory, learning, and critical thinking.
– Support the production and function of stem cells, which play a vital role in repair and regeneration.
– Support stress response by providing crucial adaptogens, which are herbal substances that contribute to the stabilization of physiological processes and the promotion of homeostasis.
– Help regulate the production of cortisol, which is the body’s primary stress hormone.
– Feed healthy gut bacteria so they can produce key molecules required for healthy brain and immune function, a relationship known as the gut-brain axis.
By providing nutritional support for these critical functions, Qualia Night helps support better and more restorative sleep, which in turn leads to more energy, improved cognition, stronger immunity, and enhanced long-term brain health.
Like all Neurohacker Collective products, Qualia Night is backed by a 100-day money back guarantee. And right now you can get 15-percent off the regular price when you use the discount code PROD15 at checkout.
If you don’t wake up in the morning feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and ready to take on the day, your body might not be getting the nourishment it needs to heal itself at night. So don’t wait another day. Click here and see what Qualia Night can do for your sleep.
Futurism fans: To create this content, a non-editorial team worked with an affiliate partner. We may collect a small commission on items purchased through this page. This post does not necessarily reflect the views or the endorsement of the Futurism.com editorial staff.