We All Want More Sleep. But What Our Bodies Really Need Is Better Sleep.
Qualia Night is the science-backed sleep support supplement you've been waiting for.
The importance of high-quality sleep to your mental and physical well-being cannot be overstated. Poor sleep is scientifically proven to diminish critical thinking, judgment, and problem-solving skills. It is scientifically proven to contribute to weaker immune function, weight gain, high blood pressure, and accelerated aging. It is scientifically proven to make us more irritable, reduce our ability to manage conflicts, and make us less empathetic. And yet, a mind-boggling 70 percent of Americans say they get poor sleep on a regular basis. The good news is that getting high-quality sleep just got a lot easier. After two years of research, the team of scientists at Neurohacker Collective has just released a new supplement called Qualia Night that is being hailed as a major breakthrough in sleep science.
Until recently, Neurohacker Collective was best known for its powerful cognitive performance formulas, which provide the brain with the fuel it needs to fire on all cylinders. With Qualia Night, they are on a mission to improve cognition at an even more fundamental level: by helping you achieve maximally restorative sleep.
The result of their efforts is a sleep support supplement unlike any you’ve ever seen.
Unlike a lot of other sleep products, Qualia Night isn’t just designed to help you sleep. It’s designed to help you sleep better.
Futurism Readers: Enter Discount Code PRODANDNEURO At Checkout For An Additional 15% Off
Qualia Night is not a “sleeping pill,” and it does not contain any pharmaceutical or botanical sedatives. In fact, it doesn’t even contain melatonin, which is a natural hormone produced by your body to regulate your sleep-wake cycle. At Neurohacker Collective, the goal is to help the body help itself. Using a whole-systems science approach, they came up with a patent-pending blend of the raw materials that fuel your body’s ability to heal, recover, and regenerate. This results in deeper and more restorative sleep, more energy, improved cognition, stronger immunity, and enhanced long-term brain health.
Qualia Night is intended to be taken in the early evening, about 4 hours before bedtime. From there it slowly eases your mind and body into a relaxing, optimal sleep transition later that night. It works by:
- Supporting the creation and use of melatonin, a hormone that regulates your circadian rhythm by signaling to your brain that it is time to sleep.
- Supporting the creation and use of gamma-aminobutyric acid, or GABA, a naturally occurring neurotransmitter that inhibits certain brain signals and decreases activity in your nervous system.
- Supporting the creation and use of brain-derived neurotrophic factor, or BDNF, a protein that protects and supports the growth of new neurons, which is essential for memory, learning, and critical thinking.
- Supporting the production and function of stem cells, which play a vital role in repair and regeneration.
- Supporting stress response by providing crucial adaptogens, which are herbal substances that contribute to the stabilization of physiological processes and the promotion of homeostasis.
- Helping to regulate the production of cortisol, which is the body’s primary stress hormone.
Feeding healthy gut bacteria so they can produce key molecules required for healthy brain and immune function, a relationship known as the gut-brain axis.
To celebrate its release, Qualia Night is temporarily being offered at 50% off the first month of a cancel-anytime subscription that is backed up with a no-risk 100-Day Moneyback Guarantee.
And enter discount code PRODANDNEURO at checkout for an additional 15 percent off.
If you’re sick and tired of not feeling refreshed and energized when you wake up in the morning, you need to give Qualia Night a try, today.
Futurism fans: To create this content, a non-editorial team worked with an affiliate partner. We may collect a small commission on items purchased through this page. This post does not necessarily reflect the views or the endorsement of the Futurism.com editorial staff.
Care about supporting clean energy adoption? Find out how much money (and planet!) you could save by switching to solar power at UnderstandSolar.com. By signing up through this link, Futurism.com may receive a small commission.