This Groundbreaking Sleep Supplement Helps Your Body Promote the Deep Sleep You Need
Qualia Night provides your brain and body with the fuels they need for a more restorative sleep.
If the start of the new year has you thinking about ways to improve your physical and emotional well being, the first thing you need to do is figure out how to get better sleep. After all, you can drink a gallon of coffee to pump yourself up in the morning and eat a whole bag of CBD gummies to calm yourself down in the evening, but the reality is it’s biologically impossible to achieve peak physical or cognitive performance without good sleep. Period. Luckily, the team of scientists and researchers at Neurohacker Collective has spent years trying to figure out the best way to help people achieve a better, deep sleep. And the result of their efforts, a new sleep supplement called Qualia Night, is being hailed as a major breakthrough in the science of sleep.
(Use the discount code PRODANDNEURO at checkout to get an additional 15-percent off.)
Poor sleep is scientifically proven to diminish critical thinking, judgment, and problem solving skills, leaving us more irritable, less empathetic, and less able to manage conflicts. It has also been scientifically linked to things like poor immune function, weight gain, high blood pressure, and accelerated aging.
So why does bad sleep make us so miserable? What exactly is going on when we sleep?
Though common sense would suggest the brain and body are inactive while we’re sleeping, in reality they are very busy. While we are sleeping, the body repairs cells, muscles, and tissues and synthesizes key proteins and hormones. Meanwhile the brain regroups and reorganizes neurons so they can efficiently communicate and store information, and the glymphatic system clears out waste from the central nervous system, including toxic chemicals that build up throughout the day.
Like all other biological processes, the ones that take place while you sleep require very specific fuels. That’s why Neurohacker Collective created Qualia Night.
Qualia Night isn’t designed to help you sleep more. It’s designed to help you sleep better. As such, Qualia Night is not a sleeping pill, and it doesn’t contain any pharmaceutical or botanical sedatives.
At Neurohacker Collective, the goal is to help the body help itself. To do that they used a whole systems science approach to develope a patent-pending blend of the raw materials that fuel your body’s ability to heal, recover, and regenerate. This results in deeper and more restorative sleep, more energy, improved cognition, stronger immunity, and enhanced long-term brain health.
Qualia Night is intended to be taken in the early evening, about four hours before bedtime. From there it slowly eases your mind and body into a relaxing, optimal sleep process later that night. It works by:
- Supporting the creation and use of melatonin, a hormone that regulates your circadian rhythm by signaling to your brain that it is time to sleep.
- Supporting the creation and use of gamma aminobutyric acid, or GABA, a naturally occurring neurotransmitter that inhibits certain brain signals and decreases activity in your nervous system.
- Supporting the creation and use of brain-derived neurotrophic factor, or BDNF, a protein that protects and supports the growth of new neurons, which is essential for memory, learning, and critical thinking.
- Supporting the production and function of stem cells, which play a vital role in repair and regeneration.
- Supporting stress response by providing crucial adaptogens, which are herbal substances that contribute to the stabilization of physiological processes and the promotion of homeostasis.
- Helping to regulate the production of cortisol, which is the body’s primary stress hormone.
- Feeding healthy gut bacteria so they can produce key molecules required for healthy brain and immune function, a relationship known as the gut-brain axis.
To celebrate its release, right now you can get 50-percent off the first month of a cancel-anytime subscription to Qualia Night. You can also use the discount code PRODANDNEURO at checkout to get an additional 15 percent off.
If you want to start the new year off feeling refreshed and rejuvenated, click here to give Qualia Night a try. With that introductory discount and a 100-day money back guarantee, you’ve got nothing to lose but deep, restful, high impact sleep.
Futurism fans: To create this content, a non-editorial team worked with an affiliate partner. We may collect a small commission on items purchased through this page. This post does not necessarily reflect the views or the endorsement of the Futurism.com editorial staff.
Care about supporting clean energy adoption? Find out how much money (and planet!) you could save by switching to solar power at UnderstandSolar.com. By signing up through this link, Futurism.com may receive a small commission.