Get Ahead With The Complete 2020 IT Certification Exam Prep Mega Bundle
Build your IT career with the right certification, for 97% off.
Cloud computing, big data, and networking mean that IT careers have never been hotter. The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects to see IT careers grow 12% by 2028, adding more than half a million new jobs in the US alone.
Yet the industry can’t wait. According to the International Information System Security Certification Consortium, globally, we were short 4 million cybersecurity professionals alone in 2019, a number that just keeps growing. So whether you want to move your IT career up the ladder, or want to change careers, getting a certification is a good start.
The Complete 2020 IT Certification Exam Prep Mega Bundle, currently 97% off, has the courses you need to get that start, focusing on several areas where the need is most intense.
Microsoft Azure And Cloud Computing
Azure is the premier cloud computing service, used for building apps and services and offering effective management tools to keep them up and running. It’s ideal for IT careers not just in cloud computing, but big data, corporate app development, and any functions involving AI. Courses include:
- AZ-103: The Ultimate Microsoft Azure Administrator Certification Exam Prep: This will show you everything you need to know to pass the exam on building and deploying Azure systems, perfect for both refreshing skills and getting a sense of the platform.
- AZ-203: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Exam Prep: Once you know the basics of Azure, this exam will validate that you know how to apply those tools creatively, designing solutions beyond the basics.
- AZ-300: The Ultimate Azure Architecture Technologies Certification Exam Prep: Designing the system is the next step, with this certification declaring you’re an official Azure Architect.
- AZ-301: Azure Architect Design Exam Prep: Become certified in integrating Azure into operations and in Azure security. Ideal for those who’ve passed the AZ-101 example with AZ-301 has replaced.
In addition, the bundle includes “AWS Certified Solutions Architect: Associate Certification 2020,” which will introduce you to Amazon Web Services, another popular cloud computing solution, to begin expanding your knowledge.
Tying computers together, whether across offices or continents, is becoming more central to IT than ever before. One of the top networking companies in the world, Cisco, offers CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician) and CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certifications to expand your networking skills and let employers know you’ve learned from the experts. Courses include:
- Cisco New CCNA CCENT / ICND1 (100-105): The entry-level for a professional career in networking, this course will start at the newbie level and show you everything you need to secure your first Cisco certification.
- Cisco New CCNA R/S (200-125): Short for “routing and switching,” this course serves as both a good overview of applied networking principles for those new to the discipline and a refresher for those looking to brush up.
- Cisco CCNA IPv4: No data crosses the internet without using Internet Protocol, version 4 (IPv4.) This will show you how IPv4 functions, on a network level, and apply it to networking solutions.
Finally, whether you go into the cloud, networking, or any other IT application, you’ll need to know the basics of cybersecurity. “CompTIA Security+ (SY0-501)” will show you the current basics of cybersecurity, and how they apply across IT careers, giving you another useful skill set to climb the ladder.
At just $39, the Complete 2020 IT Certification Exam Prep Mega Bundle will help you climb the ladder at your IT department, change to a better career, and brush up on your skills.
Futurism fans: To create this content, a non-editorial team worked with an affiliate partner. We may collect a small commission on items purchased through this page. This post does not necessarily reflect the views or the endorsement of the Futurism.com editorial staff.
Care about supporting clean energy adoption? Find out how much money (and planet!) you could save by switching to solar power at UnderstandSolar.com. By signing up through this link, Futurism.com may receive a small commission.