Most of us use a psychoactive drug on a daily basis in order to maximize our mental alertness and wakefulness. That drug, of course, is caffeine. About 90 percent of Americans consume it in one form or another every single day, while at least 50 percent consume more than 300 milligrams. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. Doctors and scientists aren't sounding the alarms about a caffeine epidemic. That said, if we really want our brains work better, our first goal should be providing them with the best possible fuel, not merely pumping them full of stimulants. And when it comes to brain fuel, absolutely nothing beats TruBrain active nootropics.
Created by UCLA-trained neuroscientists, TruBrain is a proprietary blend of nootropics specifically formulated to improve focus, enhance verbal fluency, and boost overall mental output. It's designed to help you remember more and create faster.
TruBrain Active Nootropics - The Drinks
But what exactly are nootropics? Though they are often referred to as “smart drugs,” nootropics are simply nutrients, minerals, amino acids, and other compounds that serve as fuel for neurotransmission. Taking a nootropics supplement will not increase your IQ, and any company that says otherwise is lying. However, what they can do is get your brain to function at maximum capacity.
When it comes to nootropics, nobody does it better than TruBrain. Here's a complete breakdown of the active ingredients:
- Citocoline (250mg): a nootropic compound that the body turns into choline, a neurotransmitter that boosts learning and ability to focus.
- Uradine (500mg): a building block of RNA, which the brain uses to create and store memories.
- Centrophenoxine (250mg): a cholinergic compound that contains DMAE, a type of choline that reduces “age pigmentation,” or waste product build-up in the brain.
- Noopept (12mg): a synthetic molecule that increases blood flow to the brain.
- Caratine (500mg): a key raw material that neurons break down and use as energy.
- L-Theanine (160mg) and Caffeine (80mg): Caffeine is a central nervous system stimulant, and L-Theanine is an amino acid. Together they have a well-documented synergistic effect, promoting alertness, attention, and task-switching.
Together, the active nootropics in TruBrain do two basic things in your brain. First, they increase blood flow, bringing more oxygen and glucose to the neurons, enhancing their ability to make new neural connections. Second, they make neural receptors in the brain more receptive, which leads to faster and more efficient communication between neurons, allowing your brain to function at a higher level.
TruBrain isn’t just theory, either. According to the company, third party clinical trials and EEG brainwave analysis have shown it increases alpha brain wave activity, enhances verbal fluency, and improves memory and learning. And if that's not enough to convince you, there are the hundreds of satisfied customers who absolutely rave about the stuff.
TruBrain Active Nootropics - Bars
Worried about “possible side effects?” Well guess what? There aren’t any. And that’s to be expected, because TruBrain isn’t a mind-altering pharmaceutical. It’s brain food that has a lower toxicity than table salt, vitamin D, aspirin, or cola.
Right now you can get TruBrain's game-changing blend of nootropics in either 1oz liquid shots or 45g energy bars, both of which are available through monthly subscriptions. So if coffee alone just isn’t cutting it, and you’re looking for a new way to improve cognitive function, you definitely need to click here to give TruBrain a shot.
Futurism fans: To create this content, a non-editorial team worked with an affiliate partner. We may collect a small commission on items purchased through this page. This post does not necessarily reflect the views or the endorsement of the Futurism.com editorial staff.