Are you having trouble getting high quality sleep on a regular basis? If so, you need to do something about it. Poor sleep is scientifically proven to diminish critical thinking, judgment, and problem solving skills, leaving us irritable and inflexible. Poor sleep has also been scientifically linked to things like poor immune function, weight gain, high blood pressure, and accelerated aging, just to name a few. To put it simply, it is biologically impossible to achieve peak physical or cognitive performance without good sleep. The good news is that the scientists and researchers at Neurohacker Collective have spent years studying what goes on in our bodies when we sleep. Now they’ve used what they have learned to create Qualia Night, a totally new kind of sleep supplement formulated to give your body exactly what it needs to get deep, regenerative, rejuvenating sleep.
Normally we think of nighttime as when our bodies power off and take a breather. But believe it or not, there’s actually a lot going on in there while we’re sleeping.
Sleep is when the body repairs cells, muscles, and tissues. It’s also when the body synthesizes key proteins and hormones. As for the brain, sleep it when it regroups and reorganizes neurons so they can efficiently communicate and store information. It’s also when the glymphatic system clears out waste from the central nervous system, including toxic chemicals that build up throughout the day.
In order to perform all this maintenance on a nightly basis, the brain and body require a very specific set of nutrients. Now, after years of research, you can get them all in Neurohacker Collective’s Qualia Night.
What is Qualia Night? Let’s start by talking about what it’s not. Qualia Night is not a sleeping pill. It contains zero pharmaceutical or botanical sedatives. Thus it will not cause drowsiness or make you fall asleep.
Neurohacker Collective’s goal in formulating Qualia Night was to help the body help itself. To do that, they analyzed the neurological and biological processes that take place while we sleep and developed a patent-pending blend of the raw materials that:
- Support the creation and use of melatonin, a hormone that regulates your circadian rhythm by signaling to your brain that it is time to sleep.
- Support the creation and use of gamma aminobutyric acid, or GABA, a naturally occurring neurotransmitter that inhibits certain brain signals and decreases activity in your nervous system.
- Support the creation and use of brain-derived neurotrophic factor, or BDNF, a protein that protects and supports the growth of new neurons, which is essential for memory, learning, and critical thinking.
- Support the production and function of stem cells, which play a vital role in repair and regeneration.
- Support stress response by providing crucial adaptogens, which are herbal substances that contribute to the stabilization of physiological processes and the promotion of homeostasis.
- Help regulate the production of cortisol, which is the body’s primary stress hormone.
- Feed healthy gut bacteria so they can produce key molecules required for healthy brain and immune function, a relationship known as the gut-brain axis.
By providing nutritional support for these critical functions, Qualia Night helps you achieve deeper and more restorative sleep, which in turn leads to more energy, improved cognition, stronger immunity, and enhanced long-term brain health.
If you’re not waking up in the morning feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and ready to take on the day, your body probably isn’t getting the nourishment it needs to heal itself at night. Luckily, Qualia Night can help. And right now you can get 15-percent off the regular price when you use the discount code PROD15 at checkout. So click here and start getting better sleep today.
Futurism fans: To create this content, a non-editorial team worked with an affiliate partner. We may collect a small commission on items purchased through this page. This post does not necessarily reflect the views or the endorsement of the Futurism.com editorial staff.
Share This Article