Pretty much all technology in the not-so-distant future will be powered by artificial intelligence, or AI. If you want to be a part of that future, or if you want to help bring it about, you need to get up to speed on the subject. And if you are interested to to learn about AI, the AI & Deep Learning Bundle from Packt Publishing is a great resource.
Artificial intelligence run amok is a very popular theme in science fiction. However, the kind of AI that’s being developed and used today isn’t going to make our world look anything like Blade Runner or Terminator. Though some scientists are researching emotional and social AI, most of the time, when we talk about AI what we’re really talking about are computer programs that can learn and solve very specific problems based on external data.
This ability often revolves around the use of various algorithms, which are simply instructions for computers to execute. And AI is already being used to power all sorts of technologies. Car companies use AI to build self-driving vehicles. Financial institutions use AI to detect fraud and manage investment portfolios. Doctors and hospitals use AI to optimize cancer treatments, calculate correct dosages, and even perform surgeries. Security agencies use AI for facial recognition systems. And military agencies use AI for lethal autonomous weapons, or LAWs, which are basically drones that locate and automatically engage targets.
And all this is just the beginning. The potential uses for AI in the near feature are limitless, assuming we have enough people who know how to put this technology to use. That’s where the AI & Deep Learning Bundle comes in.
The AI & Deep Learning Bundle from Packt Publishing gives you access to six e-books and four online courses, with unlimited lifetime access to over 1900 pages, 96 different lectures, and 10 hours of advanced computer developer training. It has everything you need to learn about AI.
Here is a brief overview of the resources included in the bundle:
- Artificial Intelligence with Python (e-book) teaches you how to build real-world applications in the Python programming language.
- Getting Started with Java Deep Learning (online course) gives you an introduction to deep learning algorithms in the Java programming language.
- Java Deep Learning Essentials (e-book) continues your education in deep learning algorithms using Java.
- Deep Learning with TensorFlow (online course) provides an introduction to explore the possibilities of deep learning, and how to use free open source programs in the TensorFlow library to process data.
- Deep Learning with TensorFlow (e-book) provides a more detailed look at implementing deep learning algorithms using TensorFlow.
- Applied Machine Learning and Deep Learning with R (online course) teaches you how to build powerful AI applications using the R programming language.
- Deep Learning with Python (online course) teaches you how to build neural networks for image recognition, speech recognition, object recognition, and language translation.
- Python Deep Learning (e-book) provides you with a practical introduction to AI, including learning algorithm basics, various software platforms and programming languages, deep learning, and neural networks.
- Deep Learning with Keras (e-book) gives you an introduction to implementing deep learning models using Keras, a library of neural networking programs written in Python.
- Deep Learning with Hadoop (e-book) starts with an introduction to deep learning, then teaches you how set up neural networks using apps from open source Apache Hadoop library.
The total value of all these resources is $691, which probably sounds about right to you. However, right now Packt Publishing is letting customers name their own price for the entire collection. If you beat the average price, you get the entire collection. If you beat the top price, you get the entire collection and you get entered into a special giveaway. If you don’t beat the average price, you still get one of Packt Publishing’s awesome AI learning resources.
How good of a deal is that? At time of writing the average price consumers were paying for the bundle was hovering between $14 and $17. So this deal is kind of insane.
So if you want to learn more about AI, this is an opportunity you can’t afford to pass up.
Futurism fans: To create this content, a non-editorial team worked with an affiliate partner. We may collect a small commission on items purchased through this page. This post does not necessarily reflect the views or the endorsement of the Futurism.com editorial staff.
Share This Article